Punjab Employment Scheme Check out how to apply online for Punjab Government from here. Check which documents are required. Under the supervision of Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shahbaz Sharif, the Punjab government launched the Punjab Employment Scheme to reduce poverty and unemployment in the province. Under the scheme, more
than 30 billion loans, ranging from 100,000 to 10,000,000, will be provided to individuals to start small businesses to earn a decent income.
Punjab Employment Scheme Punjab Government
Individuals will be provided loans to start a business. The names of these businesses are mentioned below.
How to apply eligibility criteria
- Applicants must be between 20 and 50 years of age.
- Any male / female / transgender person can apply for a loan.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan, a resident of Punjab, certified by CNIC.
- The business location should be in the
Punjab province of Pakistan.
- Business type: sole proprietorship, partnership, or any business that meets other eligibility criteria.
- For startups / new businesses.
- Existing businesses will also be given loans.
- Having a compelling business plan to sustain the effects of COVID-19.
- Being accurate CNIC.
Wait Until Get The Code 25 Sec