Punjab Government Jobs 2022 in Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA is announced in the daily newspaper. These jobs include the position of Instructor (Professional Coking). Candidates looking for jobs in the Punjab government and meeting the needs should not be deprived of this opportunity. Read the full details on the Parho Pakistan page to apply for TEVTA Jobs 2022.
Punjab Government Jobs
in Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA 2022
Deadline: 20 July 2022
List of vacancies
- Instructor (Professional Coking)
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology, DAE or Certificate in Food Technology can apply for these jobs. Relevant experience is also required in this field. Read all instructions in the ad notice below.
How to apply
- Candidates should send their applications to the following address.
- Attach the latest CV, all educational and experience certificates, CNIC, and the latest three passport size photographs with the application.
- The application deadline is July 20, 2022.
- Address: Principal Government Technical Training Institute, Sheikhupura
Wait Until Get The Code 25 Sec